The air is clean.
So that the air is clean wherever people gather together, the BerlinerLuft.Pure efficiently purifies the air all year round and ensures that the room is free of viruses. Safe, mobile and quiet.
Whether it is in the classroom, lecture hall, conference room, office, meeting room or doctor’s surgery: Wherever people spend time during the Corona pandemic, the question of the quality and safety of the indoor air inevitably arises. But you can concentrate on the other important issues in your life and leave the healthy air to us. The compact air purifier from BerlinerLuft ensures effective room air purification all year round.
In order to protect against infection, regular and correct ventilation is very important, especially during those cold times of the year. This is usually only guaranteed by a central ventilation system. If this is not available, then airing the room regularly by opening the window is the only solution. However, this lets cold air in and makes staying in the room much less pleasant.
The BerlinerLuft.Pure guarantees clean air whilst maintaining the desired room temperature. This mobile and highly effective air purifier is on wheels and minimises the viral load in rooms occupied with people.
With the help of a smart combination of mechanical filters and UV disinfection, the room is freed from particulate matter and pollutants. Viruses and bacteria are not only filtered but also rendered harmless by a special UV-C sterilisation system.
Compact, on wheels, and handily connected via plug and play, the unit can be set up in any room. Depending on the setting, the air is exchanged between two and seven times per hour. And all of this without any annoying noise. The BerlinerLuft.Pure is acoustically optimised and guarantees very quiet operation at less than 39 dB (A).
The BerlinerLuft.Pure operates in hybrid mode: It draws in aerosol-laden air from the room, filters it twice and sterilises it with UV-C radiation. Afterwards the air is conditioned and returned to the room almost entirely free of harmful pollutants.
Versatile and perfectly suited for use in classrooms, lecture halls, conference rooms, offices, medical practices, gyms, nursing homes and restaurants.
Example: Example: A room with 75m² floor space and a height of 3.25 m corresponds to a room volume of 250 m³. To change the air twice an hour, the set air volume must be 500 m³/h, to change the air four times, 1000 m³/h.
- Dimensions: 1950 x 730 x 800 mm
- Ready for connection (plug and play)
- Mobile on wheels
- Hybrid operation: Combination of mechanical filter and ozone-free UV disinfection
- Inactivation rate related to corona viruses 99.9%
- Flow rate infinitely variable from 500 to 1,800 m³/h
- DDC regulation with web cloud capability
- Function monitoring of the filter and UV-C lamps
- Timer programs and operating hours counter
- Constant volume flow rate control
- Lifetime of UV-C lamp approximately 6 years*
- Door lock: Lockable maintenance door and door contact switch for emergency shutdown
- Outlet grille with adjustable louvres
- Very quiet < 39 dB (A)**
* When operated 8 hours per day
** Sound pressure level at 1 m distance, operating at 1,000 m³/h
- Filter ISO ePM1 60%
- UV-C lamps
- Sound absorbers
- Speed controlled fan
- Labyrinth sound absorber
- Filter ISO ePM1 60%
- Adjustable outlet grille
- Visual display for maintenance and operation
- Standard colour RAL 7035 (light grey)
- Optional RAL external colour of your choice
As well as the standard colour RAL 7035 (light grey), the BerlinerLuft.Pure is also available in other colour options.
RAL 7035 (light grey)
RAL 7012 (basalt grey)